OK, well maybe not a myriad but I really love that word and thought it was a good fit for this simple, yet versatile wrap.
It is simply knit flat with La Boheme (such a luxury!) in loose moss stitch with evenly dispersed stripes of Yang.
It's the first thing I've knit for myself in a long time. I wanted something that I could wear often and in different ways.
Here are the basics for making your own Myriad:
Yarn: 1 skein of each (see above)
Needles: US Size 15
Gauge: not critical however my Myriad knit up at 2.5 sts/inch in Moss Stitch
- With La Boheme, CO 106 sts and work in moss stitch for 4 inches.
- Change to Yang and work 2 rows in pattern
- Change to La Boheme and work another 4 inches.
- Continue in this pattern until you have worked through the entire skein of La Boheme (approximately 12 inches from CO edge)
- Change to Yang and work in pattern for 4 inches.
- Bind off all stitches
The more Yang you add, the more you can get out of the La Boheme, unless you have splurged and purchased more than one skein. Enjoy!