Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Corner of My Own

The baby's crib is finally out of our bedroom so I've set up a bit of working space in the corner. It just enough room for me and will have to do until I can have my own studio.

The Venezia and the Big Cash are just amazing. With the Encore they are actually for 3 different projects that I'm hoping to get started soon. I still have 2 UFOs in my basket that I'm trying complete this week. If I could only stay FOCUSED!

I've sent in my application for the graphic design program at UCSD Extension. Hopefully I will hear next week regarding an interview so I can start the admissions process. I feel really lucky that I found this program and that it will allow me to stay home with the girls for 1 more year and take classes at night. I'm just not ready to send them off to have someone else take care of them all day. I want to stay home with them as long as possible. They will be off to school soon enough!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO Karen!
You should be so proud of yourself for working it through. I hope you get into the program. Is that work bench from Ikia??
You wish you could stay focused... Isn't that what coffee is for?
Tee-hee.

Saskia said...

wow, that looks like a great mini studio. I've been working on the diner table and are now planning on buying a lager table for lack of a studio