Monday, April 7, 2008

First Sweater for Me


I finally decided to knit something for myself. I fell in love with the Big Cash from Zaol and really wanted to make a sweater that I could wear most of the year. It is a super bulky yarn, but it's 50% cotton and I'm making it sleevless so hopefully I can wear it fall-spring. I'm making up the pattern as I go, but I'm still worried about the fit. Since it knits up really quickly it wouldn't be terrible if I had to frog it but I'm sooooo hoping I don't have to! It might be hard to envision in this picture, but it's going to be a tunic style tank dress type of thing...this is the front skirt section.

2 comments:

Suvi said...

Wonderful color! Can't wait to see it finished!

Karen said...

Thank you! I had to frog most of it back about 5 inches...but it's knitting up quickly again. I just can't seem to decide on how to finish the top.