Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Busy Bee

We visited a beautiful park this weekend in a part of San Diego not necessarily known for it's natural beauty. This was one of the sculptures that really stood out to me.
"Those who contemplate the beauty of the Earth find reserves of strength that
will endure as long as life lasts.
There is something infinitely
healing in the repeated refrains of nature -

the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter"

- Rachel Carson

And here's a busy little bee taking advantage of the sunshine in between all of the rain we've had.


I've been busy as well. I finished Sivan's sweater and finally got outside in between rain drops to take a picture.


The sweater fits her well. I was worried that she might be too big for the 6-12 month size, but she still has some growing room. Just enough to get us to Spring I suspect.




1 comment:

Saskia said...

ow, such cute kids! What a 'springy' blog, I can't wait for spring to come myself.